Sunday, October 8, 2023

Take a glimpse of her existence


Each individual is unique, all of us contributes beauty in human existence. Take a glimpse of the patterns that makes up my life. My journey began in Cuyapo, Nueva Ecija on February 10, 2008, where I was welcomed to a loving family. I consider it funny how it was not my parents who named me, It was my aunt. But why? I still have no answer for that curiosity.  Moving on to the thing that best  describes me. I'm Maja Francheska Badiola, 15 years old and  I think umbrella is the thing that best describes me as a person.

Thinking of a person as an umbrella, one might say that a person can provide support and and protection to others in their life. We are all aware that it is the umbrella that shields us from the rain and to personify it, a person can be someone's life support or shield during their hardest battles. I think of me as an umbrella because I can be the person, a friend of mine can vent out with, someone who wants to provide comfort to those who are feeling down. People  can be multi-faceted, meaning to say, we have variety of different and important feature or elements much like different types of umbrellas designed differently for some specific purposes. I can play an important role into someone's life and I would consider it my best part of their life, my important role to their life.

Madya was like an umbrella on a rainy day, always there to shield her friends from life's storms. With her warm smile and kind heart, she embraced others in their moments of need. Just as an umbrella provides comfort during a downpour, Madya offered solace and support, reminding everyone that they were never alone in their struggles. Her friendship was a steadfast shelter, a reminder that even in life's heaviest rains, there was someone to lean on.
I hope you knew something about me. And I hope that this article of mine provides you a snapshot of who I am, and what best describes me as a thing. I am a product of any experiences, choices and people who had been with me, my friends and most especially my family. This article can only capture a glimpse of my essence.

13 comments:

  1. Hi Madya, I hope you're doing well and I want to say that continue being an umbrella with someone who are feeling down!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi maja! Your perspective is unique and interesting. Love u :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to fit inside your little umbrella. Thanks you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello maja!! Thank you for sharing this info XOXO^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucky to find that umbrella. Thank you mayyang!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was fascinating to read about your adventure and get to know you better Maja! You are such an inspiration😊

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nayss, wish to get to know you more personally!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Keep providing those close to you with an umbrella, Maja!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're doing great,truly! keep it up Maja!

    ReplyDelete
  10. By defining yourself as an umbrella who protects friends and others is really magnificent. Great Job Maja!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Remember to stay true to yourself, and your umbrella will continue to shield your friends and others. Keep up the good work Maja!

    ReplyDelete